Monday, April 9, 2012

The Secret of Sherlock Holmes - Alexandra Theatre, Birmingham (1989).

In 1989, Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwicke came to Birmingham's Alexandra Theatre on tour in The Secret of Sherlock Holmes written by Jeremy Paul and directed by Patrick Garland.

My wife and I lived locally, loved the ITV series and took the opportunity to see our heroes live. I have just discovered I still have the programme, dated 13-18 November, 1989.

I thought I would post scans of this programme which may be of interest to Sherlockians..and before I lose sight of it again!

May I first direct readers to an excellent website, Jeremy Brett Information which details the complete tour and contains excellent review notes.

http://www.jeremybrett.info/st_holmes.html

THE PROGRAMME.


























No comments:

Post a Comment